We are looking for creative, multidisciplinary, and highly motivated researchers to join our team at the Industrial Decarbonisation Research and Innovation Centre (IDRIC) at Heriot-Watt University to conduct research on key technologies for industrial decarbonisation.
We are able to offer 6 Funded PhD studentships (1 per project) starting this year.
The projects are as follows:
- Green Hydrogen and Oxygen Production from electrolysis to Enable Deep Decarbonisation (EPS2022/IDRIC01)
- Clean hydrogen storage and transport for net-zero energy (EPS2022/IDRIC02)
- Sustainable production of industrial chemicals from clean hydrogen and biogenic CO2 (EPS2022/IDRIC03)
- Removing atmospheric CO 2 using industrial wastes (EPS2022/IDRIC04)
- Data-driven design of advanced cost-competitive carbon capture technologies for industrial decarbonisation (EPS2022/IDRIC05)
- Toolkit to design and evaluate the performance of net-zero industrial clusters (EPS2022/IDRIC06)
More information is available here: PhD studentships in the Industrial Decarbonisation Research and Innovation Centre (IDRIC)