IDRIC’s second annual conference is taking place on 16-17 May at the Oval, in London.
We will be bringing together industry, academia, policy makers and wider stakeholders to collaborate on the acceleration of industrial decarbonisation across the UK’s clusters and beyond.
Over the two days, we will:
- Hear from policymakers and industry leaders on progress made to date and how we move forward at pace.
- Discuss key findings from IDRIC’s research projects and how they can positively impact industrial decarbonisation.
- Create ample space for networking and the facilitation of new collaborations.
- Gain an international perspective on industrial decarbonisation and share lessons learned globally.
- Provide space to co-create new collaborative projects.
- Understand where research can contribute to the roll out of the Industrial Cluster Roadmaps and how learnings from the cluster model can support decarbonisation of dispersed sites.
- Run a secondment brokerage and ‘career expo’ to link researchers with potential industrial employers.
- Explore how we overcome investment barriers to industrial decarbonisation, what solutions have to be implemented to address the skills gap, and how we develop a suitable carbon accounting framework for the decarbonisation of energy intensive industries.
- Consider how to communicate and collaborate with policy makers more effectively.
And much more…